RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FINDERS IN SPAIN, PORTUGAL AND ITALY
WHAT'S A PROPERTY FINDER?
A property finder acts on behalf of his/her clients to find them the best deals available on the market - whether this be for a villa, apartment, or any other type of property.
At Villa Surveyors, after an initial briefing to best understand our client's requirements, our objective is to find them the best fit property at the lowest possible price. We have decades of experience working in the industry and have visited thousands of properties. This means we are able to quickly identify a lucrative investment opportunity with re-sale potential, but importantly we are also trained and experienced to spot potential problems and help you avoid making an expensive mistake.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Initial interview: normally by video conference or phone, where we seek to clearly establish our client's budget, main objectives and level of participation in the search.
2. Confirmation of requirements: we write and summarise the client’s ideal property type, location, budget and any other requirements. The criteria can be changed later if required. We also formalise the fee arrangement at this stage.
3. Property list and visits: we get to work searching for suitable opportunities and start the property visits. This is the most intensive phase as we update you and listen to your feedback.
4. Selection of property: once we have identified the best available opportunities, we will make our recommendations and suggest an appropriate amount for an initial offer.
5. Negotiation, final offer & acceptance: during this stage we will be seeking to get you the biggest price reduction possible and establish the most favourable terms. Once terms have been agreed with the vendor we do everything possible to close the transaction.
6. Lawyer liaison until completion: after acceptance of an offer, we are available to assist or give advice if needed. Even after completion you can call us if you need and we will be happy to help.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Although we are able to conduct this service anywhere in Spain, Portugal and Italy, our work focuses predominantly in the following locations:
Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa del Sol, Ibiza and Mallorca.
Portugal - Lisbon, the Algarve, Madeira, and the Azores.
Italy - Rome, Milan, Venice, Tuscany, Liguria, and Lombardy.
GOLDEN VISA PROPERTY SEARCH
We have helped many clients looking to make a Golden Visa property purchase in the past, and are well informed about the requirements and caveats of making such a purchase. Both Spain and Portugal have Golden Visa property purchase programs, though the requirements do vary between the two countries.
If you would like to make a golden visa property purchase in Spain or Portugal, but are unable to make the trip yourself (or would simply like property advice, and help navigating the golden visa requirements), we can be your eyes and ears on the ground and help you achieve your objectives.
Contact us for more information about how we can help you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
All our property finder clients can expect to receive information and recommendations about suitable properties that match their previously established requirements. If the decision to move forward with the purchase of a property is made, we will take over negotiations on behalf of our clients, leveraging our extensive market knowledge and negotiating experience to achieve the best possible price. Therefore, our clients can also expect to receive a final offer, ready to be accepted by them should they choose to proceed. Additionally, we are able to provide after-sales services and support should this be required, such as lawyer liaison, a snagging report, and property management services.
We pride ourselves of maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our sole focus is on the individual needs and requirements of each of our clients. Unlike estate agents, whose sales commission is paid by the vendor, our fee is paid solely by our client, the buyer. Our clients can always be sure that we are only looking out for their interests and not the vendor's or the estate agent's.
Get a free quote or ask for advice:
SUBMIT OR CONTACT US ANYTIME VIA:
+34 610 418 654 (Phone and WhatsApp)
[email protected] (email)
GOLDEN VISA PROPERTY SEARCH IN LISBON - REVIEW